Monday, April 03, 2006

Christine

That chick who I have been referring to as Coach’s wife/girlfriend was named Christine, I think. Coach also had a daughter, I remember, but I can’t remember what her name was. It is possible that Coach’s daughter was named Christine and the wife/girlfriend had some other name, but for whatever reason I’m pretty sure that it was the wife/girlfriend who was Christine. In any case, that's what I'll be calling her.

Unfortunately I can’t remember at what point in the show she stopped being his girlfriend and started being his wife, if that happened at all. Probably there were episodes where Coach got in to some screwball situation that put strain on the relationship and they had some talk where Christine said something like “maybe we’re rushing in to this marriage thing a little too fast,” and they agreed to postpone the marriage date or else just to talk about things some more. I bet the music that played in the background when Coach and Christine had those talks was hell of appropriate and tasteful.

This probably happened for like, five straight seasons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home