Friday, October 27, 2006

The Coach Blog On Your Cellphone

My friend Charlie at 4-INFO has set-up an automated alert system for the Coach Blog. Simply text message: "@coachfx" to 44636 (4-INFO) to receive the most recent Coach Blog post on your cellphone. Once you get a post texted to you, you can then reply "1" to sign up for automatic alerts whenever the Coach Blog is updated. This is awesome.

I can't remember if anyone on Coach had a cellphone. I think maybe there was one episode where Luther had one of those big ridiculous cellphones from the early '90s that he carried around all the time and got all sorts of hilarious calls and wrong numbers on. Like maybe he had a similar number to some celebrity and then maybe that celebrity made a guest appearance at the end and Luther was totally flustered. I don't think this was a real episode, but it might as well have been.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a fascinating post. I have a *nearly* MINT copy of the Da Vinci Code on 13 audio cds-do you have any idea where I could move this sort of merchandise these days? Is there some sort of black-market sub culture I should be aware of? I only want my 20 bucks back...

11/09/2006 7:30 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

This is the most confusing comment ever posted to this board. But I guess if the coach blog changes from its current form into the next ebay I'd have you to thank.

11/13/2006 9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting.

2/01/2007 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home